We are looking for a PHP Laravel Developer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
PHP Laravel Developer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with PHP, Laravel frameworks ,Node.JS, Vue.js & React, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely
- Designing and implementing features and functionality – front-end and back-end
- Experience of PHP and Laravel framework is must
- Angular work experience is required
- Can build PHP modules, REST or Restful APIs
- Working with WordPress is required – website development, theme setting, woo-commerce etc.
- Database designing, query building, MVC design patterns knowledge is required
- Integration of multiple Data Sources and Databases into one system
- Data analysis and custom reports generation based on requirements
- Good understanding of User Authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Not to mention but, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap experience is required
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Can analyze the requirements and time estimation
- Knowledge of Node.JS, Vue.js & React would be a plus
- Fundamental of SAAS applications
- Knowledge of Magento e-commerce will be a plus
- Troubleshooting related technical & deployment issues.
Skills and Qualification
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must be able to perform above mentioned ‘Responsibilities’